- During initial setup, enter your Base URL (e.g. https://company.sharepoint.com)
- If you are connecting to a Teams site, enter your Base Teams URL (e.g. https://company.sharepoint.com/teams/teamname)
- If you are connecting to a specific subsite, enter the base URL for this subsite (e.g. https://company.sharepoint/com/sites/subsitename
- Finish setup, including assigning a site name and drive letter. Then, connect the drive. You will see the root listing.
- If you’d like to connect to a specific sub folder past this initial connection, please follow these steps next:
- Disconnect the drive. Go to App Settings --> Cache Settings and choose to “Clear Cache”.
- Go to Site Properties --> SharePoint Settings and enable the option for “Root Drive on this folder”. Click “Select Folder” and navigate to and select the specific sub folder you’d like.
- Save and then connect the drive again. You will now immediately be taken to the specific sub folder you prefer when connecting using WebDrive.
- NOTE: If you have an issue after first setting the Root Drive on this folder setting, disconnect the site and go to App Settings --> Cache Settings and choose to "Clear Cache". Then, connect the site again.
SharePoint Online / Office 365 REST API Setup and Root to specific subfolder Print
Modified on: Wed, 25 Mar, 2020 at 1:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.