You can set up multiple cloud accounts to connect with WebDrive simultaneously. WebDrive can also connect to several unique accounts with the same cloud service (for instance, two or more different GoogleDrive accounts), at the same time.
For the sake of this tutorial, assume we need to create connections with two different OneDrive accounts and an Amazon Cloud account.
- Create the first OneDrive account site profile as you would normally, via an Internet browser.Afterward, make sure you’ve logged out of the account (if necessary, log in and then log out again).
- Create a site profile for this account in the WebDrive console, using the same credentials.
- Create the second OneDrive account, the same way as the first, and create a site profile in WebDrive with these credentials.
- Create an Amazon Cloud account, log out, and create a site profile using those credentials in the WebDrive console.
- If all accounts aren’t already connected via WebDrive after site profile creation, connect all accounts as normal (double-click the profile in the console, or right-click it and select Connect from the context menu).
You can continue this for any additional site profiles to be created, ensuring you are logged out for each one.If you have previously-made accounts, simply use the appropriate credentials, making sure the accounts are logged out via a browser.
For the PDF version of this information, see our WebDrive and Multiple Cloud Services QuickStart.