- Create a folder on your C: drive called c:\Library\Photos (choose whatever you want here).
- Go to your windows library, e.g. Pictures, add in the c:\library\photos folder you just created, and click ok.
- In Explorer, delete the "Photos" directory in c:\library you created in step 1.
- Open a command prompt and enter the following command: "mklink /d c:\library\photos w:\MyPictures". Substitute w:\mypictures with whatever folder on your WebDrive you want to add to the library. This step creates a symbolic link to a folder on your WebDrive.
- Go back to your windows library in Explorer and click F5 refresh. Your webdrive folder should appear normally.
How do I add a WebDrive folder to Windows library? Indexing a network drive Print
Modified on: Thu, 27 Apr, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.