There are times when the Webui doesn't install correctly out of the box for 64bit workstations. Here is whay you need to do:
- Install the .NET Framework Developer Toolkit to get the GACUTIL.exe installed on the server.
- Stop the Titan Service.
- Once installed, you need to manually add the assembly for SRT.Titan.Hosting.dll and SRT.Titan.Interop.dll gacutil -i "C:\Program Files\South River Technologies\Titan FTP Server\SRT.Titan.Hosting.dll" do this for SRT.Titan.Interop.dll.
- After this, you'll need to register the dlls using ReGASM.
- At a command prompt, go to C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\regasm "C:\Program Files\South River Technologies\Titan FTP Server\SRT.Titan.Hosting.dll"
- Then you may need to install the .Net Ajsx extensions: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=ca9d90fa-e8c9-42e3-aa19-08e2c027f5d6&displaylang=en
- Reinstalll Titan.
- Reboot your server.
Note: After the reboot, if you receive the following error: The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM) does not have write access to 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files', give the NT Authority\SYSTEM - full control over this directory for Permissions.