Start a new topic
Answered

OneDrive Business synchronizing

After connecting OneDrive, I've tried file synchronizing. 

When I upload to the mapped location, OneDrive at the browser shows immediately. However, if I upload to the OneDrive at the browser, it doesn't show up immediately in the mapped location. (takes around 5 minutes)  

Are there any options to make it immediately? 

Thank you. 

Best Answer

Hello,

You'd want to alter your Cache Settings, as shown in the below attachments. 

1. Custom Cache Settings with expiration set to 30 seconds. You'll still need to refresh the listing in Explorer (F5 or click on the Refresh icon) to see the changes.

2. Custom Cache Settings with folders set to expire every 600 seconds. This setting should be used if you are ever throttled by Microsoft (Too Many Requests error). Microsoft has set a low threshold for throttling in the past year. You'll still need to refresh the listing in Explorer (F5 or click on the Refresh icon) to see the changes.

1 Comment

Answer

Hello,

You'd want to alter your Cache Settings, as shown in the below attachments. 

1. Custom Cache Settings with expiration set to 30 seconds. You'll still need to refresh the listing in Explorer (F5 or click on the Refresh icon) to see the changes.

2. Custom Cache Settings with folders set to expire every 600 seconds. This setting should be used if you are ever throttled by Microsoft (Too Many Requests error). Microsoft has set a low threshold for throttling in the past year. You'll still need to refresh the listing in Explorer (F5 or click on the Refresh icon) to see the changes.

Login or Signup to post a comment
© 2016 South River Technologies®, Inc. - All Rights Reserved