Start a new topic

Drive showing up as unavailable

I have multiple web drive licenses. I never really write you, because I don't tend to notice issues. 

The license associated with the WebDrive software that is giving me issues is 55-640N00-10C6AF58-000638-F4A1

I don't copy and paste it from the software and had to look at it and rewrite it. I may be off by a number or letter. Anyway you will multiple purchased licenses under I just need help and don't waste a lot of time verifying stuff.

So long story short I host files on a Linux server. It's a dedicated server. Files are hosted I have created a WebDisk account in cPanel and I have three employees who all use that same login and password to access files and your software generates those files on the K drive. Perfect.

This one employee can connect to the K drive and it displays the files but when I try to open a folder it says:

K:/XXX/XXX is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted. If the location is on a network, make sure you're connected to a network or Internet. If the location still can't be found, it may have been moved or deleted.

First off, the location is not on the PC. Unless it's referring to the K drive being mapped and saying the K drive does not exist? As far as network the employee has internet. They do use Bitdender but I have tried running it with Bitdefender disabled and still no luck.

Again other employees can get on. My host says their ip is not being blocked. They are also running WebDrive build 4894 so not sure what else the issue can be.

Can you determine if this is an issue with her computer mapping drives or what else could it be?

Login or Signup to post a comment
© 2016 South River Technologies®, Inc. - All Rights Reserved